- EXPRESSIVE FACE AND MOVEMENTS: With beautiful natural expressions, a dynamic moving mouth and sweet new-born sounds, Luvabella Newborn is truly lifelike! She can express if she’s hungry, fussy, happy or gassy, just like a real baby!
- INTERACTIVE ACCESSORIES: Care for Luvabella Newborn with her bottle and soother. She’ll suckle on them like a real baby, responding with adorable sounds! It’s a real new-born experience as you love, feed, burp and play with your very own Luvabella!
- REALISTIC BREATHING TUMMY: Rock soft and snuggly Luvabella Newborn to sleep in your arms, and she’ll doze off. When she’s sleeping, her tummy really rises and falls — gently place your hands on her tummy to feel her breathing and listen for her heartbeat!
- Luvabella Newborn makes a great gift for kids aged 4 and up. Requires 4 AA batteries (not included). She’s so real, she’ll amaze you!
- Includes: 1 Luvabella Newborn Doll, 1 Onesie, 1 Bow Headband, 1 Interactive Soother, 1 Interactive Bottle, 1 Instruction Booklet
Fall in love with Luvabella Newborn, the sweetest interactive new-born baby doll. Luvabella Newborn is so real, she’ll amaze you, with her natural expressions, realistic facial movements and sounds, this baby doll is truly lifelike. Luvabella Newborn needs your love and care, and there are so many fun ways to play with her. If she’s hungry, feed her with her bottle and she’ll suckle on it, just like a real baby. She’ll get gassy when she’s feeling full and needs you to burp her. Luvabella Newborn affectionately responds to your loving touch. Tickle her and she will respond with sweet giggles, excitedly cooing for more if you stop. You can help soothe her if she gets fussy by placing her soother in her mouth or gently rub her back to hear her respond with happy gurgling noises. Designed with a soft and snuggly body, Luvabella Newborn is easy to cuddle. After a fun-filled day of play, it’s time for a nap. Place her soother in her mouth and slowly rock her to sleep in your arms. Once she’s asleep, watch as her tummy rises and falls. Gently place your hands over her tummy to feel her breathing and listen for her heartbeat. Discover loveable new-born moments with Luvabella Newborn.
choking hazard small parts