- The large toy plane seats the pilot and passenger minifigures, with an opening rear cargo door and roof to access the detailed interior
- Features a terminal building with luggage conveyor and control tower, an airport truck with car elevator and a red convertible automobile
- Includes 4 passengers, with singer Poppy Starr from the LEGO City Adventures TV series, and 4 airport staff minifigures, plus a baby figure
- Kids can help the ground crew load up the car, roll the airstair into position, show the passengers to their seats and check the lavatory
- Instructions PLUS, available as part of the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones, lets youngsters zoom, rotate and visualise.
Children can launch creative play skyward with this LEGO City Passenger Airplane (60262) building set, featuring a huge toy plane with seating for the pilot and passenger minifigures, including singer Poppy Starr from the LEGO City Adventures TV series. There’s even room onboard for Poppy’s red convertible automobile! Kids also get a terminal building complete with luggage conveyor and control tower, plus an airport truck with a vehicle elevator.
The LEGO City Passenger Airplane playset comes with an easy-to-follow building guide and Instructions PLUS – part of the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets. This interactive building guide with zoom and rotate viewing tools helps budding LEGO builders become master builders.
LEGO City Airport sets deliver an enjoyable, fun-filled build and play experience with realistic buildings, cool airport vehicles and awesome aircraft models, plus detailed accessories and fun characters.
The Passenger Airplane measures over 7″ (18cm) high, 21″ (54cm) long and 17″ (44cm) wide, while the terminal building measures over 8” (21cm) high, 11” (28cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
Contains 669 pieces.