- Please note– Box has shelf wear damage / Tatty, also plastic window has cracks at top, the item is not effected.
- Try me batteries are still working. Speaks English or French Hasbro 2011 Rare
- Interactive Baby Alive doll is learning to walk – sometimes she needs you to help hold her hand
- She says more than 40 phrases in English or French
- To change language from English to French press and hold tummy for a few seconds
- Requires 4 AA size alkaline batteries (demo batteries included)
- Note- Works on a smooth surface and low pile carpet.
Learning to walk is such an exciting time for babies and their mommies! Your little girl can experience this same joy with her Baby Alive Wanna Walk Doll . With a little guidance from her mommy, this doll really walks while holding mommy’s hands or all by herself! She is motion-sensitive, so she knows when she falls down and giggles for being so silly. She also says more than 40 phrases in English or French for a real-as-can-be experience. It’s a loving, caring experience as your little girl gets to share her baby’s first steps!
The Baby Alive Baby Wanna Walk Doll walks to your child with some assistance. She even lets you know when she wants you to hold her hand or let go to take her first steps. Her hands are held out so you can take them to help her along or just give her some balance. The Baby Alive blonde doll has lots to say, with more than 40 fun phrases and sounds like “Hold on tight!” and “I did it!” Walking makes her happy, but she’ll be happiest when your kids scoop her up and give her hugs to show her how proud they are. She might even share a giggle or two with you. This baby walk doll has brunette hair and includes accessories such as clothes and her own hair bows. She is made of durable plastic that is easy to clean. She does require AA batteries, demo are included.
The Baby Alive Baby Wanna Walk Doll is recommended for children ages 3 and up and is ideal as your child first dolly.